Jtax Accounting & Finance provides full accounting and finance solutions for business and individuals in the Albury & Wodonga and surrounds. Part of the Jtax Accounting group, we have over 50 Accountants Australia wide and therefore can offer our clients a wide variety of business advice at very competitive rates. Our accreditation’s include CPA approved firm and hold an Australian Tax Agents Licence. Our success has continued due to a combination of highly motivated and qualified directors and staff, competitive fee structure and, most importantly, professional integrity and commitment to our clients.
Key to our ongoing success is our ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with our clients and therefore find the correct solutions for their business or finance requirements.
Our services at Jtax Accounting & Finance in Albury include:
- Accounting Services including Tax Accounting, Financial Accounting, Bookkeeping, BAS and PAYG and Tax Planning
- Individual and Business Tax Returns
- Investment property advice for Individuals looking at buying their first investment property and minimise the impact of capital gains tax
- Xero Gold Partner Business
- Business structure setup including Companies, Trusts and Partnerships
- Finance Services including home loans, equipment finance, business finance, personal loans and short term lending. With over 40 financial lenders to choose from we therefore can find our clients a financial solution to suit their needs. We also have access to Fleet Buyers discounts for small car fleets.
- Risk insurances including Death Cover, Total Permanent Disability Insurance, Income Protection and Trauma cover.
- Insolvency Advice Management including advice for businesses that are struggling under financial pressures.
Our focus is small to medium businesses and individuals looking to utilise our business services.
In business, I believe experience is everything—giving clients the peace of mind that all details have been covered. I wanted to start an Accounting Business so I could offer my clients a personal service and a service whereas an Accountant I also understand their business. My path to accounting is not the traditional one, where you work for the big accounting firm and then move onto your own accounting business. I wanted to do something different that allowed me to gain experience and understanding of different industries and what really makes a business tick.
My career progression involved gaining experience in many different industries including materials handling equipment, warehousing, transport, and logistics, agriculture, registered training organizations, and manufacturing. I have worked in many different roles from Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Management, Senior Managment and now Accounting & Finance.
So not only am I an Accountant & Finance Broker, I also understand many industries and how they operate and what makes them function. As a client of mine, if you are in the Agricultural industry, I can talk to you and understand crop rotations, soil science, wool markets, fat scores, DSE Ratings etc. So if you are a farmer, in transport, operate a 3PL Warehouse, run an RTO or an individual looking to start a business, then I can help you.
Australian Credit License Number 384 324 Simon Jacobs Credit Representative Number is 505165. Credit and Industry Ombudsman Membership Number MO0042938. Finance Brokers of Australia Membership Number M-339802. Tax Agents Licence Number 24850505