Tax Returns

Tax Returns Albury Wodonga

Lodging an Individual Tax Return can be daunting for some people, therefore, JPA Tax Accounting & Finance aims to inform its clients about their rights and responsibility in respect to lodging a tax return, as well as achieving the maximum return on their income. Our Tax accountants can come to your place of business or home at any time of the day within the Albury Wodonga area.

As Professional Tax Accountants, firstly we’ll let you know exactly what you can claim, what receipts you need to keep and how to maximise your return. Our aim is to make your income tax return as stress-free as possible to give you more time to do the things you enjoy.

Appointments are flexible, therefore if you cannot make a weekday, we are also available on weekends.

Want to make a Tax Return appointment

When you have organised a time with us to catch up and review your tax return, please ensure you review the checklist below to see what is required when you come along to see us. It’s important you bring as much information as you can so we can, therefore,maxmise tax returns refund you are going to get.


  • Your ID, Date of Birth and Tax File Number
  • Bank details for tax returns refund
  • Payment Summaries (PAYG, Termination)
  • Details of spouse taxable income
  • Annual bank statement showing interest earned
  • Annual statement for investment properties
  • Dividend statements
  • Annual share trading reports in PDF and CSV
  • Annual statements from managed investment funds
  • Details of foreign income earned
  • Annual private health insurance statement
  • Last year tax return


  • Details of Income Protection Insurance, Sickness and Accident Insurance
  • Expense statements/receipts for investment property, depreciation report, mortgage bank statement
  • Evidence of donations to charities
  • Annual statement from Investment, Trust or Managed Fund
  • Accountant Fees Invoice for previous year’s tax return
  • Logbook and expense receipts for the vehicle used for work purposes
  • Receipts for work-related travel expenses
  • Receipts for tools, equipment, and uniform
  • Education related expenses