At JPA Tax Accounting & Finance Albury, we provide bookkeeping services that will free you to focus on the operational side of your business. Our services will help you understand the financial health of your business and will give you peace of mind when making financial decisions.
Bookkeeping Services Albury & Wodonga:
- General Payroll– ensure your staff are paid the correct rates and paid according to the correct hours worked.
- PAYG Withholdings– Any business that has employees or pays employees of another business must withhold an amount from payments made to them. Any payments made to a business that doesn’t quote an ABN on an invoice or other documentation must also have an amount withheld from payments.
- Payroll Tax, Workers Compensation Insurance, Employment Forms– some or all of these may be needed for your business.
- Registering for GST
- Working out whether your sales are taxable, GST free or input taxed
- Including GST in the price of taxable sales
- Obtaining tax invoices for business purchases that have GST included in the price
- Calculating any adjustments
- Accounting for GST on cash or non-cash basis
- Reporting sales and purchases by lodging activity statements and advise on the required GST payments
- In addition to your GST obligations, First Class Accounts bookkeepers can assist you with:
- Pay As You Go Instalments (Income Tax)
- Pay As You Go Withholdings (Employee’s tax deductions)
- Fringe Benefits Tax, Luxury Car Tax, and Wine Equalisation Tax liabilities
- Fuel Tax deductions
- Accounting system implementations such as Xero (Gold Partner)